Serving transfer professionals and students throughout New England for nearly 50 years
If you've already made plans to attend the conference, here are the latest updates:
- Conference registration fees will be automatically refunded.
- Hotel room reservations booked through the NETA block will be automatically canceled by the Hilton in the next week or so. Please connect with the hotel directly by phone 1-802-658-6500 if you have any specific questions.
- We have contracted with the Hilton Burlington for both the 2021 and 2022 conference (dates to be determined) to avoid significant cancellation fees associated with this year's event.
NETA is dedicated to improving the transfer process for students and to providing professional development opportunities for its members.
NETA is a non-profit organization comprised of transfer professionals from two- and four-year colleges and universities and other organizations with a stake in the transfer process.
Our website has been redesigned to provide members with relevant transfer resources. If you are not a member, I urge you to consider the many benefits associated with joining NETA. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or any of the Board members.
Massasoit Community College
To apply for a scholarship:
- A Google / Gmail account is required for our application.
- Applicants must complete all questions and upload:
- How will your bachelor degree assist you achieve your career goals?
- Unofficial Transcript
- Recommendation Letter
Scholarship Applications are due, May 1, 2020
Promote NETA Scholarships on campus: NETA Scholarship Flyer
Calendar of Events:
Our calendar includes:
- NETA Professional Development Events
- College & University Transfer Fairs
- Other Transfer Related Events / Conferences
Are you a NETA Member and want to add an event to our calendar? Email event details to email@example.com