Serving transfer professionals and students throughout New England for nearly 50 years
Connect with your NETA colleagues on Tuesdays throughout the spring!
A Transfer Student Panel Discussion
June 9, 2020 at 11:00 AM EST
Join the New England Transfer Association for this panel discussion with four transfer students. Hear a firsthand perspective on how COVID-19 is impacting their educational journey and influencing their transfer process.
NETA is dedicated to improving the transfer process for students and to providing professional development opportunities for its members.
NETA is a non-profit organization comprised of transfer professionals from two- and four-year colleges and universities and other organizations with a stake in the transfer process.
Our website has been redesigned to provide members with relevant transfer resources. If you are not a member, I urge you to consider the many benefits associated with joining NETA. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or any of the Board members.
Massasoit Community College
If you've already made plans to attend the conference, here are the latest updates:
- Conference registration fees will be automatically refunded.
- Hotel room reservations booked through the NETA block will be automatically canceled by the Hilton in the next week or so. Please connect with the hotel directly by phone 1-802-658-6500 if you have any specific questions.
- We have contracted with the Hilton Burlington for both the 2021 and 2022 conference (dates to be determined) to avoid significant cancellation fees associated with this year's event.
Calendar of Events:
Our calendar includes:
- NETA Professional Development Events
- College & University Transfer Fairs
- Other Transfer Related Events / Conferences
Are you a NETA Member and want to add an event to our calendar? Email event details to email@example.com