Becoming a member of the New England Transfer Association provides you with the opportunity to join an experienced group of professionals. For more information visit our Membership Benefits page.
The New England Transfer Association (NETA) offers two different categories of membership:
- Regular membership in NETA is open to all individuals employed in institutions of higher education accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NECHE) and professionally involved in the purpose of NETA.
- Associate membership is open to all other individuals involved or interested in, issues related to the purpose of NETA. Associate graduate student/intern memberships are also available to those who currently are full or part-time graduate students, but do not currently work in higher education, yet have an interest in the field.
The annual membership term begins July 1 and ends June 30.
- The annual membership fee is $75 per person.
- When three or more individuals at a single institution submit their applications at the same time with one payment, the annual membership fee is reduced to $55 per person.
- Associate graduate student/intern memberships are $25 per person.