Each year the New England Transfer Association awards up to six $1,000 scholarships to local transfer students.
Scholarship applicants must:
- Have a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.25
- Be eligible to receive an Associate’s degree during the 2019-2020 academic year
- Transfer from a NETA affiliated two-year school to a NETA affiliated four-year school in either the spring or fall semester of 2020.
- Successfully complete 30 credits from the sending institution
To apply for a scholarship:
- A Google / Gmail account is required for our application.
- Applicants must complete all questions and upload:
- How will your bachelor degree assist you achieve your career goals?
- Unofficial Transcript
- Recommendation Letter
Scholarship Applications are due, May 1, 2020
Promote NETA Scholarships on campus!
Community College students from the list below are eligible for NETA Scholarships.
The Scholarship must be used at a NETA College or University.
- Eligible Community College Students:
- Bristol Community College
- Bunker Hill Community College
- Holyoke Community College
- Housatonic Community College
- Massasoit Community College
- MassBay Community College
- Middlesex Community College
- Northern Essex Community College
- Northern Maine Community College
- Quinsigamond Community College
- Three Rivers Community College
- Tunxis Community College