Each year the New England Transfer Association awards up to six $1,000 scholarships to local transfer students.
Scholarship applicants must:
- Have a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.25
- Be eligible to receive an Associate’s degree during the 2019-2020 academic year
- Transfer from a NETA affiliated two-year school to a NETA affiliated four-year school in either the spring or fall semester of 2020.
- Successfully complete 30 credits from the sending institution
NETA Scholarship Award Winners 2019 / 2020
- The Jane Hanna Scholarship goes to Clairise Netto who is transferring from Greenfield Community College. She will be attending Mount Holyoke College.
- The Central New England Scholarship goes to Linda Nara who is transferring from Middlesex Community College (MA) to Suffolk University.
- The NETA Governing Board Scholarship goes to Kyle Phillips who is attending Middlesex Community College (MA) and will be transferring to Northeastern University.
- The Northern New England Scholarship goes to Brooke Brehault, who is transferring from Eastern Maine Community College. She intends to enroll with University of Maine, Augusta.
- The Southern New England Scholarship has been awarded to Juanita Meunier, a double major recipient from the Community College of Rhode Island. This fall Juanita is headed to UMass-Dartmouth.
- The Rowe T. Austin Scholarship goes to Alexandra Santos who is transferring from Massasoit Community College to attend Bridgewater State University.