Becoming a member of the New England Transfer Association provides you with the opportunity to join an experienced group of professionals. Not only will you benefit from the connections you make with other colleagues from both two and four-year colleges and universities, you will also enjoy the following as part of your membership:
- Professional Development: Offered throughout the year, professional development sessions focus on such diverse transfer related topics as International Transfer Students, Automated Transfer Process, Non-Traditional Transfer Credit, and Articulation Agreements. Professional development sessions are free to members of NETA!
- Members Only: Access to the Members Only section of our website / cloud drive which will include a membership directory, highlights of the membership, job postings and archived information.
- Industry Specific News: let us link you to national, regional, and local articles, newsletter features, and email blasts related to transfer and associated ‘best practices.
- NETA Clearinghouse Calendar: Alerts you to NETA-member events throughout New England and provides you the opportunity to share news of your on-campus admissions events.
- Committees: The opportunity to build leadership skills and professional experience through one of our many committees!
Any questions you may have regarding NETA membership can be directed to Roberta Rogers, Membership Chair,
Roberta.email@example.com or 860-297-2150.